Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ZeeBeeDee!
These business conditions (hereinafter referred to as “terms and conditions”) of the business company The Green Mile, s.r.o., with its registered office at Rybná 716/24, 110 00 Prague, IČ: 10662375, kept at the Municipal Court in Prague under file number C 346167 (hereinafter referred to as the “seller”) regulate the mutual rights and obligations of the contracting parties arising in connection with or on the basis of a purchase contract (hereinafter referred to as the “purchase contract”) concluded between the seller and another natural or legal person (hereinafter “buyer”) through the seller’s online store. The online store is operated by the seller at the internet address https://www.zeebeedee.eu, via a web interface (hereinafter referred to as the “web interface of the store”).
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use ZeeBeeDee if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Green Mile, s.r.o. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ZeeBeeDee. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from ZeeBeeDee for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from ZeeBeeDee
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from ZeeBeeDee
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ZeeBeeDee
- Redistribute content from ZeeBeeDee
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. The Green Mile, s.r.o. does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of The Green Mile, s.r.o.,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, The Green Mile, s.r.o. shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
The Green Mile, s.r.o. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant The Green Mile, s.r.o. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of The Green Mile, s.r.o.; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to The Green Mile, s.r.o.. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of The Green Mile s.r.o.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
ZeeBeeDee is pleased to now offer Cash on Delivery (COD) with Packeta!*
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Green Mile, s.r.o.’s Cash on Delivery service, located at https://.www.zeebeedee.eu.
By using this website’s COD service we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use ZeeBeeDee’s COD service if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Czech Republic. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
How does it work?
Place orders at www.zeebeedee.eu and upon check out you will be prompted to selected payment method. Choose Cash on Delivery (COD).
Can a customer refuse to pay and receive for a COD order?
Yes, but the only valid reason to refuse to receive and pay for a COD order is if incorrect or damaged product/s are delivered (ie. orders delivered are not what was actually ordered). In this case, kindly inform the courier of the reason for refusing to receive and pay so that the order can be returned to us quickly for immediate remedying.
Please keep in mind, shipping cost on check out is shared between ZeeBeeDee and customer. Customer will have to pay the full cost of the shipping in the case which is mentioned above.
When will my order be delivered and how will I be notified?
After you have placed your order, we will process your order and once orders are dispatched, our logistics partner (Packeta) will be sending you an email regarding your tracking details. Our logistics partner will contact you by SMS on the day of the delivery. Kindly reply as soon as possible to facilitate immediate delivery.
In the event that the parcel is undeliverable (where the carrier has made reasonable attempts to deliver the parcel, but it is either refused or no delivery can be made), account will be evaluated and may be barred from placing further COD orders.
What are the terms & conditions?
- Our designated courier shall contact you and give a schedule range what time on the delivery day they will be able to deliver your parcel and collect the payment.
- Customers are expected to prepare the amount due for collection at the time of delivery. To facilitate a faster and smoother process, it would be appreciated if consumer could prepare the exact amount needed to be collected; in case that a change would be needed, please advise your local delivery guy to prepare change for a specified amount once they contact you for delivery schedule.
- Please note that customer is only allowed to reschedule once of up to a maximum of two (2) business days only. If on the re-scheduled date that payment isn’t ready or in the event of another re-scheduling, your order will be cancelled and will be delivered back to our place.
- Once the parcel arrives, the delivery associates are instructed to collect complete payment first before handling over the parcel.
- Customer should check parcel for any tampering before accepting the parcel.
- Consumer has always the right for refusal. Our package seal should be in-tact at the time of delivery. However, customers are not allowed to open the parcel until payment has been collected and handed over to the delivery guy.
- Once payment has been handed over to the delivery guy and parcel has been handed over to consumer, the delivery process is completed and successful. If you find any issue with your order i.e. not as what was ordered, etc., please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us in Instagram, @zeebeedee_official for better assistance. Our delivery service can only assist with the delivery, so in case of issue with your order, let us help you by reaching to our contact details.
We are continuously improving our services and we hope this new payment option will enhance your online buying experience with us even further.